Air Conditioning Repair
Comfort Air strives to serve you as quickly as possible. With same day and emergency air conditioning repair service, our service technicians will keep you cool all summer long!
At Comfort Air Service we want to make you comfortable and keep it affordable. Our highly-trained and certified HVAC experts will assist you with any type of air conditioning repair service.
If you’re currently undecided on whether you it’s time for a simple repair, or a full system replacement, our team will diagnose the issues and provide you with all of the information you need to make the most cost-effective, energy-efficient decision.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today at (410) 822-5588 and we’ll get your air conditioning repair service scheduled immediately. If you have any general questions about Comfort Air and cooling your home properly, feel free to write to us through our contact form.
7 Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
- Thermostat Setting is set on cool but you are feeling warm air blowing out of your home vents. It’s possible that you have restricted air flow or your compressor may have an issue.
- Poor airflow is a typical sign that your HVAC system is not working properly. There may be a blockage that is preventing air from moving through your home’s ductwork system.
- Low Airflow is a common sign that your air conditioner system needs to be looked at. There may be a clogged air filter or a broken motor or possibly something more serious to blame.
- Frequent Cycles are an important indicator of HVAC issues. If you notice frequent cycles, we recommend you contact our team of cooling experts at Comfort Air Service LLC.
- High humidity during the spring and summer may be a sign that we need to take a look at your HVAC system. No one wants more moisture in their home than is comfortable.
- Bad Odors may be a sign that your HVAC system is in need of repair. Fortunately we offer a quick diagnostic visit to check on any issues you may have. Your air conditioner unit may need a tune-up or a complete cleaning session. Duct cleaning may also address any odor issues that have accumulated in the ductwork.
- Unusual Noises coming from your air conditioning system can signal big problems with your cooling system. Call us immediately if you are experiencing unusual noises from your HVAC system.Rattling or buzzing noises can indicate a loose part, while whistling or grinding noises can signal something more serious. This type of issue won’t typically go away on its own, so a professional tune-up is essential. Our experienced team at Comfort Air Service will find the source of the problem and recommend a solution that will keep your family cool and comfortable all season long.
5 Great Reason to Call the Experts at Comfort Air Service LLC:
- Our trucks are well stocked with commonly required parts.
- Our parts inventory is maintained in our Easton warehouse.
- Our pricing is by the job – not by the hour- and there is no overtime charge!
- We provide a full one-year warranty on all of our repairs.
- Our technicians are trained, licensed and certified.